What is WCX?
- An independent non-profit.
- A catalyst for innovation in infrastructure.
- A translation point between the public and private sectors.
- An unbiased source of information on performance-based infrastructure.
Find Us At
Monday June 24, 2013
Chris Taylor will present at the American Waterworks Association – Pacific NW Section’s “Meeting Utility Infrastructure Funding Challenges” Workshop at Gresham City Hall in Gresham, OR
Tuesday August 13, 2013
Chris Taylor will present at the National Clean Energy Summit 6.0, organized by Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid in Las Vegas, NV.Visit Clean Energy Summit
Thursday August 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA: Chris Taylor will participate in a panel discussion hosted by Governing Magazine, Orrick and RBC Capital Markets on “P2: Leveraging the Public and Private Sectors to Make Public Works Work” at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel.
- WCX is hiring!
- WCX Touted as Success Story
- WCX Hosts US Treasury Secretary Lew at Seattle Roundtable
- Build America’s New Federal Water Infrastructure Center Mirrors WCX’s Efforts; WCX releases Water Infrastructure Workgroup Report on Aggregation Opportunities
- Great Lakes Region Exploring Regional and Bi-National Approach to Infrastructure
- Governor O’Malley Announces Plan to Replicate WCX Model with Mid-Atlantic Infrastructure Exchange
- WCX launches West Coast Water Infrastructure Innovation Initiative with Federal and State partners