What is WCX?
- An independent non-profit.
- A catalyst for innovation in infrastructure.
- A translation point between the public and private sectors.
- An unbiased source of information on performance-based infrastructure.
Find Us At
Monday May 11, 2015 - Friday May 15, 2015
Infrastructure Week 2015http://infrastructureweek.org/
Thursday March 5, 2015 - Friday February 6, 2015
Water Education for Latino Leaders (WELL) ConferenceLearn More
Monday February 23, 2015 - Wednesday February 25, 2015
P3C Public-Private Partnership Conference & Expo 2015Learn More
- WCX Touted as Success Story
- West Coast Infrastructure Exchange (WCX) Recognized as 2015 Harvard Ash Center Bright Idea in Government
- New EPA Infrastructure and Resiliency Finance Center Shows Great Potential
- Build America’s New Federal Water Infrastructure Center Mirrors WCX’s Efforts; WCX releases Water Infrastructure Workgroup Report on Aggregation Opportunities
- WCX Hosts US Treasury Secretary Lew at Seattle Roundtable
- Progressive Policy Institute Report highlights WCX as “one of the most promising innovations in PPPs today”
- WCX Hailed as Model for Solving Infrastructure Challenges