What is WCX?
- An independent non-profit.
- A catalyst for innovation in infrastructure.
- A translation point between the public and private sectors.
- An unbiased source of information on performance-based infrastructure.
Find Us At
Wednesday October 28, 2015 - Thursday October 29, 2015
Public-Private Partnerships for the Water SectorLearn More
Wednesday October 21, 2015 - Friday October 23, 2015
The Bond Buyer's California Public Finance ConferenceLearn More
Thursday October 15, 2015 - Thursday October 15, 2015
CDFA Oregon Financing Roundtable ConferenceLearn More
Tuesday September 15, 2015 - Wednesday September 16, 2015
P3 Hub WestLearn More
Wednesday August 19, 2015 - Friday August 21, 2015
California Association of Sanitation Agencies (CASA) Annual ConferenceLearn More
- Imagine a Day Without Water - October 6-8, 2015
- WCX quoted in Washington Post
- Nossaman LLP Provides Table of Statutory Authorities for California Water Sector P3s
- WCX and Stanford Offer Water Sector P3 Course for Public Officials
- West Coast Infrastructure Exchange (WCX) Recognized as 2015 Harvard Ash Center Bright Idea in Government
- Build America’s New Federal Water Infrastructure Center Mirrors WCX’s Efforts; WCX releases Water Infrastructure Workgroup Report on Aggregation Opportunities
- WCX Hosts US Treasury Secretary Lew at Seattle Roundtable